Why should you consider the Idaho State Occupational Therapy Program?
- Smaller class sizes
- Increased emphasis on science (gross anatomy, physiology, neuroscience, & kinesiology)
- Multidisciplinary training (with physical therapy, speech language pathology, Special Ed., audiology, & psychology)
- Increased opportunities for clinical experience (Level I & II fieldwork in addition to two practicum experiences)
- World renowned medical institutions request our students for clinical rotations
- Hands on participation in innovative research