Pre-health Advising Library
(may be checked out for 2 weeks)
- A few Words from the Chair by David Clow
- Boys in White by Howard S. Becker
- Broken Justice by Kenneth C Edelin
- Caring for Patients from Different Cultures by Geri-Ann Galanti
- Charlie & Me - DVD
- Critical Condition by Donald L Barlett
- Death of the Good Doctor by Kate Scannell, M.D.
- Doctors' Diaries - PBS home video 112 minutes
- First, Do No Harm by Lisa Belkin
- House of God, The by Samuel Shem
- Human Side of Medicine, The by Laurence A Savett
- Joseph Janse the Apostle of Chiropractic Education by Reed B Phillips
- Kill as Few Patients as Possible by Oscar London, M.D.
- Learning to Play God by Robert Marion
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Medical Marriages by Glen Gabbard
- Not Dead Yet by Robert Buckman
- So You want to be a Physician Assistant by Beth Grivett, PA
- Spirit Catches you and you Fall Down, The by Anne Fadiman
- Take the Risk by Ben Carson, M.D.
- This Side of Doctoring by Eliza Lo Chin
- Verbal Reasoning Mastery by Charles A Chaney
- Vetting, The Making of a Veterinarian by Dr. Pete Freyburger
- When the Air Hits your Brn by Frank Vertosick
- Women in Medicine by Janet Bickel
Also available are:
- Study guides for the DAT and MCAT.
- Books containing admission information for Medical, Dental, Veterinary and Optometry Schools.
- Exploring Healthcare Careers and Healthcare Careers Directory
These materials are located in the Pre-Health Office, room 202 Gail Life Science Bldg on the ISU Campus