- Apply Now
- Check Status
- Request Information
- Apply for Graduation
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8075
Pocatello, ID 83209-8075
- FINAL PROGRAM OF STUDY FORM. Must be turned into the Graduate School Office one semester before intended semester of graduation.
- PAYMENT OF $20 GRADUATION/DIPLOMA FEE. Must be paid prior to graduation. THIS MUST BE PAID AT THE GRADUATE SCHOOL OR THE REGISTRATION AND RECORDS OFFICE, Campus Box 8075, Pocatello, ID 83209.
- COMPREHENSIVE WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS. Deadline varies by department. It must be completed before final oral defense.
- THESIS OR DISSERTATION DRAFT TO COMMITTEE MEMBERS. Copies in substantially final form must be given to all committee members, including GFR, at least 2 weeks prior to oral defense.
- ORAL EXAMINATION (NON-THESIS). Must be held no later than 2 weeks prior to graduation. A schedule of the oral exam must be submitted to the Graduate School Office no later than 3 days prior to exam.
- SUBMISSION OF FINAL THESIS OR DISSERTATION CLEARANCE TO GRADUATE SCHOOL OFFICE. Required materials for thesis/dissertation clearance must be turned in TWO weeks after the oral defense.
- CHANGE OF GRADE FORMS FOR ALL INCOMPLETES. Must be received by the Registrar's Office 2 weeks after the semester ends including those for 650 Thesis and 699 Dissertation.
- TRANSFER OF CREDITS. Official transcripts to be used for transfer of credits in a degree program must be received in the Graduate School Office 2 weeks after the semester ends.
- CAPS AND GOWNS. Information packets are available and can be picked up at the following locations: the ISU Bookstore, Twin Falls Resident Center, Idaho Falls ISU Bookstore Center for Higher Education, Soda Springs Resident Center, Registration and Records at ISU, and the Graduate School at ISU. For other information concerning caps and gowns, contact the ISU Bookstore at (208)282-3237.
- IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS for the intended graduation date, you must update your application information with the Graduate School and pay a $20 REPROCESSING fee. If you do not reapply, your file will be placed on inactive status.