- This form initiates an electronic Application for Graduation with a graduate degree from Idaho State University.
- This application should be submitted in the FIRST TWO WEEKS of the semester in which you plan to graduate.
- Do not submit this form unless you have an APPROVED final program of study.
If your degree requires a thesis, consult the Graduate School manual:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING THESES, DISSERTATIONS, DA PAPERS,and PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
You can obtain a copy of this manual at the Graduate School. For
your final defense to proceed, your thesis must be essentially complete and
delivered to all members of the committee TWO WEEKS prior to the exam. A
final, signed copy, along with bindery documentation must be turned in to
the Graduate School within TWO WEEKS after the exam. For details,
see the manual.
- This application process will not be completed without receipt of a $20.00 application fee and is good ONLY for the term specified. If you fail to graduate
during the term indicated, you will have to re-apply and will be charged
a reprocessing fee.
- To complete the application process you must send a check for $20.00 to:
Idaho State University
Pocatello, ID 83209
- Be sure to enter your Student Identification Number (Bengal Card #) on your check. Your signature on the check will confirm the electronically submitted entries.
- If you have any questions please contact the Graduate School by phone at (208) 282-2229 or via e-mail .
GRADUATION APPLICATION FORM
Last Modified: 05/05/14 at 04:10:42 PM