Computer Services Access Security
Responsible Account Holder Information
This web page provides information regarding the Responsible Account Holder Section of the security document sent regularly via Email to those individuals responsible for selected computer accounts. This includes an explanation, example listing, definitions, and action recommendations.
The account or individual listed in this section of the document has been identified as responsible for all accounts listed.
The Responsible Account Holder Information listed in the document sent to you was either provided by you at the time your account was created or extracted from the Payroll or Student Information data base at the time your account was created.
Please read the When to Take Action section below to determine when concern/contact is warranted.
|Responsible Account Holder Section|
|Account Holder Information|
|Account Holder Name:||Smith, John|
- Responsible Account
- Network account name for the Responsible Account Holder
- Account Holder Name
- Full name of the responsible account holder
- Email Address
- Email address utilized to communicating with you
- Phone Number
- Contact phone number
(Preferably an on-campus number)
When to Take Action
If any one of the situations listed below exist, please contact the ISU Helpdesk to have them correct the access. Replying to the Email, noting changes, is the preferred method of contact. If the situation is considered critical please contact the ISU Helpdesk by phone at 282-HELP.
- If the account or individual listed should not be the Responsible Account Holder for one or all of the accounts listed. Please indicate the new responsible account holder for each account.
- The Acct Holder Name is inaccurate.
- If the Phone Number listed is not accurate.
- If the Email Address address is not accurate.
Thank you very much for your assistance.