Miscellaneous System Information
Miscellaneous Information is available for varied reasons generally related to application systems.
Look for links to documents below or in the Information Links Box found on this page.
- HP1 (HPe3000) Server Scheduled Down Time
- This document reports when the HP1 system is scheduled to be unavailable due to backup and/or maintenance procedures. Also listed are the services impacted.
- Name Change, ID/SSN Change, Merge systems
- This document attempts to list the application systems included in the automated Name Change, ID Change, SSN Change and Record Merge procedures.
- Network Registrar (NetReg) Device Coding Conventions
- Coding conventions for Network Registrar records are reported in this document in an effort to standardize coding methods in this system.
- Powerhouse Web Queue Management Values
- The queuing system utilizes some complex procedures and settings for determining resource availability. This documents attempts to document these settings/values.
- Portal Web Services Availability Schedule
- The MyISU and FSTools portals are scheduled to be available 24/7 during the week with the exception of periods for backup and maintenance. This document reports this schedule and services or applications impacted.