The costs associated with the MSDH Program include tuition and course fees.
Graduate Department Application Fee: $55.00
Please note that all MSDH students are initially charged non-resident tuition until a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver is completed. Nonresident fees will be waived for nonresident students taking only eISU classes (online courses).
|$3,575.00||(full-time →9 credits or more)|
|$358.00 per credit||(part-time →8 credits or less)|
|$9,475.00||(full-time →9 credits or more)|
|$548.00 per credit||(part-time →8 credits or less)|
- Dental Hygiene MS - Didactic = $85 per credit
- Dental Hygiene MS - Thesis = $170 per credit
eISU Fees = $35 per credit in addition to regular fees for on-line eISU classes. Nonresident fees will be waived for nonresident students taking only eISU classes.
Computer Account Fee: $35.00 / semester
Student Health Insurance: Student Health Insurance is charged to full-time students (12 total credits or 9 graduate credits) and international students taking 1 credit or more. Waiver available with documentation of personal coverage.
- $925.00 - Fall Semester
- $925.00 - Spring & Summer
- $462.00 - Summer Only
May be waived with documentation of insurance coverage
Late Fees: Students are expected to pay fees by the due date of fees, regardless of receipt of bill or financial aid availability. Please start early in arranging for fee payment, and check for options if you are having difficulty by calling (208) 282-3000.
- $50 if tuition and fees are not paid by the due date, generally the Friday before classes start. Fees for classes starting later in the semester are due on the first day of class. Students may also be subject to disenrollment if fees are not paid by the due date.
- $100 after last day to drop the class. Students allowed to pay fees after the tenth day of classes will be charged $100 late fee. Additional late fees may be charged for each month or portion in which fee payment is not complete.
- $50 per month for those students who do not complete fee payment by the due date of the term.
- $25 per month for those students who complete fee payment, but do not pay additional fees when due.
Textbook Costs: Textbook costs range from approximately $95.00 to $350.00 per class. These costs are estimated by list prices.