Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Diversity
Welcome to the Office of Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Diversity at Idaho State University located in Rendezvous 157. ISU is committed to safe and respectful learning and working environment.
Our office is responsible for promoting the University's commitment to diversity through leadership and services in the following areas:
- Oversight and guidance of search committees in recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
- Ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines
- Preparing annual Affirmative Action plan reports
- Conduct investigations and resolving complaints of harassment and discrimination on all potential civil rights violations including Title IX
- Training, workshops and education
We actively promote diversity through our two centers, the Diversity Resource Center (DRC) and the Janet C. Anderson Gender Resource Center (GRC). These centers sponsor programming and educational opportunities on a variety of diversity topics for the campus and community. The Diversity Resource Center is located in Rendezvous 129 and the Gender Resource Center is in Gravely Hall North.