Information Technology Systems
Information technology systems technicians maintain, service, and repair computer equipment and computer peripherals. They also install and trouble-shoot and maintain computer networks.
- Program accepts students in August and January
- Typical classroom hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Program admits 24 students each year
- The program is a proud Academy Partner of CompTIA, Cisco Academy, a Microsoft Academy, and an Linux Professional Institute Academy
- Students are prepared to take the following industry certification exams:
- ITS/Information Systems Technician Associate of Applied Science (2 years)
- ITS/Computer Network Technician Advanced Technical Certificate (2 years)
- ITS/Computer Network Technician Basic Technical Certificate (1 year)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (4+ years)
- Computer system companies
- Computer repair stores
- Business management companies
- Governmental agencies
- Insurance companies
|COMPASS||Writting: 55||Pre-Algebra: 38|
|ACT||English: 14||Math: 14|
|SAT||English: 360||Math: 320|
Paying for College
You may apply for financial aid, scholarships, grants, and loans to help finance your college education. When you pay registration fees, you are a student of Idaho State University with the privileges and responsibilities of a college student.