Frequently Asked Testing Questions
- When can I take the GRE ( Praxis, etc.)?
- What kind of identification do I need?
- When do I get my scores?
- What are the passing scores for the Praxis?
- Can I reschedule an exam?
- How can I pay for the exam?
1. When can I take the GRE (Praxis, etc.)?
All computer based tests are available Monday through Friday starting at either 8am or 12pm. All the tests (except the Praxis) are a four hour appointment. The Praxis Combined test is a 4.5 hour appointment. The Praxis test consists of three (2) hour tests.
2. What kind of identification do I need?
All computer based tests require one form of identification. Valid Identification must be current with signature and photo, and name on ID must match registered name.You will not be allowed to test without proper identification. This is an Prometric requirement.
3. When do I get my scores?
You will receive your scores 2 to 3 weeks after completion of the test(s).
4. What are the passing scores for the Praxis?
Math - 169 Reading - 172 Writing - 174
5. Can I reschedule an exam?
Rescheduling requirements vary for each examination:
- PRAXIS - contact Prometric for details related to rescheduling
- GRE - contact Prometric for details related to rescheduling
- GMAT - GMAT candidates refer to the GMAT website at http://www.mba.com or by calling Pearson VUE at (800) 717 GMAT (4628)
- GMAT - $250