The following services are offered at the CommLab:
- Provide students with one on one tutorial instruction.
- Provide students with assistance in speech structure and development for oral and written skills...
- Provide students with feedback on written outline development.
- Provide students with a variety of sample speeches, both written and recorded.
- Provide students and faculty with practice presentation sessions, in private space, including digital videotaping of rehearsal presentations.
- Provide students and faculty with presentation access to PowerPoint technology.
- Provide students and faculty with a group space for meetings and study groups.
- Provide students with a quiet study area.
- Provide instructional resources online and in print.
- Provide students and faculty with computer access.
Assistance is available to all faculty and students at ISU. If you need help on presentations or developing communication skills, our tutorial instructors are available for help.
CommLab resources are particularly valuable in assisting students working on the following required presentation assignments:
|COMM 1101||COMM 2201|
|Informative speech||Persuasive Proposal|
|Argumentative speech||Technical Presentation|
|Refutative speech||Crisis Briefing|