Graduate Learning Goals
The College of Business graduate student should be able to:
- Develop an integrative and strategic focus for applying business disciplines to solve problems and make business decisions.
- Understand human behavior in business situations and the managerís role as a leader in influencing behavior.
- Conduct skillful industry and financial analyses.
- Appreciate the economic, political, social, legal, ethical, and global environments in which business operates.
- Demonstrate competency in (1) communications (written and oral), (2) critical thinking, and (3) group processes/interpersonal skills.