Useful Links and Resources
CollegeAftermath is proud to partner with Glassdoor, the largest career community that provides an inside look at jobs and companies.¬† Search millions of jobs and see salaries, company reviews, and interview questions.
Most commonly used links:
- Career Fairs
- Job Postings
- Specific Career Interests
- Internet Resources
- On-line Registration (for Graduating, non-education, and non-alumni students only)
- Alumni Registration/Reactivation
- Part-Time Student Employment & Summer Jobs
- JibberJobber - An excellent tool for organizing your job search
- Idaho Falls Career Center/Counseling and Testing Center
- Internship Program
The following links highlight some possible job search or career exploration websites. Go to any of the specific pages below or you can see a complete listing of all links on one page.
General Information and Job Search Links
- America's Job Bank - A well organized government funded site for job listings throughout the country.
- Idaho Department of Labor Occupational Employment & Wages - Labor statistics for various regions within the State of Idaho.
- Idaho Works - On-line registration for the employment services of the State of Idaho. Includes in state positions for government, and private positions.
- Monster.com - One of the best known and leading global online network for careers.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Comprehensive source for exploring general information regarding over 250 of the most popular careers.
- O*Net - The Occupational Information Network, is a comprehensive database of worker attributes and job characteristics. As the replacement for the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT), O*NET will be the nation's primary source of occupational information.
- Relocation Salary Calculator - Use this calculator to comp are the cost of living in hundreds of U.S. and international cities.
- Salary.com - Geographically specific provider of compensation information online for individuals, business managers and human resource professionals.
- What Can I Do With This Major/Degree? - An online publication that can help you learn more about what different majors/degrees can do in the professional world.
- World of Work Map - What kind of work is for you? Are you a Data, Things, Ideas, or People person . . . or somewhere in between? Find out more information about careers that fit your interests.