Hiring ISU Students
The Idaho State University Career Center welcomes the opportunity to assist employers in meeting their employment needs. There are many options for recruiting ISU students including full-time jobs, internships, and part-time positions.
Prior to recruiting ISU students, please review the items listed in the Recruiting Guidelines.
Options for Posting a Position
- For posting part-time, temporary, and internship opportunities - Email your positing to Tara Ridgeway. Please include: Job Title, Job Description, Dates of Employment, Hours, Preferred Application Method, Address, Contact Email, Contact Phone Number. Due to recent attempts to post scam jobs, all postings will be scrutinized for validity. This will require that you submit completed contact information. We reserve the right to deny posting a position at any time.
- For posting full-time positions - Email your positing to the Career Center.
- Manage your positions through Bengal Jobs
- Positions are posted for 30 days from the original date of posting, unless otherwise specified
- We reserve the right to refuse to list any job at any time
- Starting and Maintaining and Internship.
- Fair Labor Standards Act and Unpaid Internships Fact Sheet.
- Student Internship Guide. This includes basic information for students on internships and a list of internship coordinators on the ISU campus.
What Does the Career Center Need in Order to Post a Job Opening?
- Job Title
- Organization Name
- Complete address and phone number
- Job Description
- Job Qualifications
- Application Instructions (w/a person to contact in case of any questions)
- Work Schedule (i.e., full-time/part-time, temporary, internship, etc.)
- Job beginning date
- Duration job should be posted on Bengal Jobs
- Review and respond accordingly in your job announcement to the items listed in the Recruiting Guidelines.
Contacting the Career Center
Phone: (208) 282-2380
Fax: (208) 282-4611
Idaho State University
Pocatello, ID 83209
Job Listings Disclaimer
Idaho State University employment resources are provided free of charge to employers and to student job seekers. All hiring and compensation for work performed by student employees is handled directly between the student and the employer. Background checks on students applying for jobs and employers listing jobs are not performed at Idaho State University. Employers and students are encouraged to request reference information from each other as needed to establish qualifications, credentials and the fit between the employer and the student applicant.
All job listings are posted at the discretion of Idaho State University.