The Career Center offers credential file services to education and other majors pursuing a career in education (higher education, K-12, school counseling, school psychology, etc.)
Please read our Credential File Information Sheet (.pdf) before completing any of the following forms.
- Registration Form (.pdf)- Use to register with the Career Center. This form can be used for all majors.
- Reference List (.pdf) - Use for listing references when opening a credential file.
- Waiver and Consent Form (.pdf) - This form specifies what type of credential file you want (confidential or non-confidential) and what institutions may see your file.
- Confidential Reference Form (.pdf) - If the reference is to be confidential, the author MUST complete this form. You can complete some of the fields on your computer and then print, sign and deliver to your reference.
- Bengal Jobs is the system that ISU uses for job searches and placement services. Many of the region's positions are on this site. After completing your paperwork, you will be supplied with a username and password for access. You need to upload your resume to this site so that the Career Center can make referrals to school districts.
- Teachers-Teachers.com is a resource endorsed by the Idaho Department of Education. Through Teachers-Teachers.com you can view job postings from 2,149 school systems and private schools nationwide. It is also an excellent resource for other education information such as certification requirements by state.
- The annual Education Career Fair gives students involved in areas of education the opportunity to interview with employers and to explore the different areas of education careers. The fair will be held April 7, 2008, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., on the top floor of the Student Union Building. The list of school districts is available on Bengal Jobs.