Faculty & Staff
Michael Fisher, Coordinator / Instructor
Mr Fisher graduated from Idaho State University's School of Applied Technology program in 1975 with an Automotive Technology Certificate.
He also graduated with a B.S. Degree in Corporate Training from Idaho State University in 1999
Mr. Fisher has spent 17 years as a Ford Technician, and 6 years as an Instructor.
Mr Fisher is currently an ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician, and a ASE Certified Master Heavy Truck Technician.
Hi, I'm Linda and I love to spend my non working days fishing, golfing, having fun with my grand children and simply enjoying the out of doors.
Indoors, I am an Instructional Assistant in the Automotive Technology Program. I schedule vehicles, order parts, and run a tool room for the live work portion of the students education.
My job is considered a non-traditional one: in that there are not a lot of women in the automotive field, but it is now becoming a realistic goal. There is a genuine need for individuals in every facet of this field. Come join us!
Brock Gunter, Instructor
- Graduated from College of Southern Idaho with Technical Certificate in Diesel Mechanics
- Graduated from Marsh Valley High School with 4 years of Auto Shop
- Live Work Instructor at ISU Automotive Technology
- ASE Master Technician
- 11 years as GM Certified Automotive Technician
- Currently working on GM World Class
- 2 years as Certified Boat Technician
Snowmobiling, Boating, Wakeboarding, Camping, Golfing, Playing Basketball and Football
Wally Smith, Instructor
- Automotive Technology Certificate 1977
- Associate of Applied Science, Automotive Technology 2003
- Technician 24 years
- Shop Owner 14 years
- Instructor 4 years