Veteran Transfer Students at Idaho State University

Apply for admission to ISU,

Submit a Request to Change Place of Training,

Applying on the VA's website is the preferred method; however you may click on the links below and fill out a paper application. Please return all paper applications directly to the VA or to the VA Certifying Official at ISU.

The VA will provide you with a new Certificate of Eligibility that you must submit to the VA Certifying Official.

Send in Official Transcripts

If you have more than 14 college credits you must send all official college transcripts to the Office of Admisions. If you have less than 14 college credits you must send in all official college and high school/GED transcripts to the Office of Admissions.

Military transcripts are optional:

Meet with an Advisor

Apply for Federal Financial Aid,

Submit a VA Registration Form

Apply for Tuition Assistance (if eligible)


921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho, 83209