Apply for admission to ISU, apply.isu.edu
- Academic Undergraduate Admissions (208) 282-2475
- College of Technology Student Services (208) 282-2622
Submit a Request to Change Place of Training, www.gibill.va.gov
Applying on the VA's website is the preferred method; however you may click on the links below and fill out a paper application. Please return all paper applications directly to the VA or to the VA Certifying Official at ISU.
The VA will provide you with a new Certificate of Eligibility that you must submit to the VA Certifying Official.
Send in Official Transcripts
If you have more than 14 college credits you must send all official college transcripts to the Office of Admisions. If you have less than 14 college credits you must send in all official college and high school/GED transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
Military transcripts are optional:
- Army, AARTS Transcripts
- Navy and Marine Corps, SMART Transcript
- Air Force, CCAF Transcripts
- Coast Guard, USCG Transcript
Meet with an Advisor
- Central Academic Advising, www.isu.edu/advising
Pocatello Campus (208) 282-3277
Idaho Falls Campus (208) 282-7800
Meridian Campus (208) 282-1700 or in Boise (208) 373-1700
Twin Falls Campus (208) 282-4840 or in Twin Falls (208) 736-2101
- College of Technology, www.isu.edu/ctech
Pocatello Campus (208) 282-2622
Apply for Federal Financial Aid, www.fafsa.ed.gov
- ISU school code 001620
Submit a VA Registration Form
- To activate your VA Education Benefits, you must complete and submit a VA Registration Form after you register for classes.
Apply for Tuition Assistance (if eligible)
- Army Reserves or National Guard www.goarmyed.com