- All candidates for graduation are required to pay a non–refundable $20.00 graduation fee per degree.
- Failure to pay the graduation fee may prevent the release of any transcripts you may order.
- Login to your BengalWeb account and click on your Finances tab.
- Check or money orders should be sent to the ISU Cashier's Office (phone: 208–282–2900).
- Make checks payable to ISU:
- Idaho State University Cashier's Office
- 921 S 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8219
- Pocatello ID 83209-8219
- Diplomas will be mailed via first class mail to the address indicated on the graduation application.
- Notify a graduation specialist in the Office of the Registrar of any change in your diploma mailing address.
- Students who secure minimum grade point averages of 3.33 and also are in the top 10% of their respective college's graduating class graduate with honors. Those in the top 5% graduate with high honors.
- The base for high honors/honors designations will be determined from every December's graduating class and will then be applied to May and August graduations.
For General Information or Questions, Please Contact:
- ISU Graduation Specialists
- (208) 282-4874
- (208) 282-4225