Third Party Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Idaho State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide both enrollment and degree verification to future employers and third-party business agencies. NSC contact information is listed below:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- 2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
- Herndon, VA 20171
Students may obtain official certification of their current enrollment status by submitting a complete and signed Student Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Students must sign this form in order to authorize the release of confidential registration information to a third party. Normal processing is approximately 2-3 business days.
- The Student Verification form must bear your orginal signature.
- Verification requests may be faxed to (208) 282-4231 or emailed to email@example.com.
- For additional questions, please call (208) 282-2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail Student Verification form to:
- Office of the Registrar
- 921 S. 8th, Stop 8196
- Pocatello , ID 83209-8196
Please note: requests for enrollment verification of future terms cannot be processed until the student is registered for the term.
Loan companies typically verify enrollment for In-School Deferment through NSC. ISU reports students’ enrollment statuses to the NSC five times during fall, spring and summer semesters. All loan companies have access to this information. When filling out the In-School Deferment form, be sure to include the name and address or fax number of the loan company where you want the form sent. This information needs to be provided on page 2, section 7.