Professional Achievement Award
Professional Achievement Awards are presented to alumni of Idaho State University in recognition of significant professional achievement in a specific field or endeavor. These awards are conferred during Spring Commencement, allowing each recipient to lead the commencement processional of their awarded college. The Professional Achievement Award breakfast was held at the Pond Student Union Bldg. in the Wood River Room on May 8th, 2015.
Nominations for the Professional Achievement Awards are accepted by the individual college deans and unit heads throughout the year. The final date for submitting nominations for spring commencement is January 16th, 2015. Upon completion of the selection process in late February, award recipients are notified.
Nominate a deserving Bengal Alum today. Entries may be emailed to the respective college/unit Dean or sent by regular post mail.
Qualifications for nominee:
- Must be an alumnus of Idaho State University
- Must show significant success and/or accomplishment by individual in nominating field
- Must have been out of school for at least 10 years
Criteria and materials reviewed by selection committees include:
- A completed nomination form.
- Three letters of support (One may be from the person making the nomination).
- A current resume for the candidate or other supporting materials such as newspaper articles, publications, or other pieces that speak to the candidate's achievements within their profession.
Most Recent Recipients - 2014
College of Arts and Letters - Fine Arts & Humanities
College of Arts and Letters - Social & Behavioral Sciences
College of Science and Engineering - Natural & Physical Sciences
College of Science and Engineering - Engineering
College of Eduacation
College of Business
College of Pharmacy
Division of Health Sciences
School of Nursing
College of Technology