Members of the Idaho State University Alumni Association Board of Directors are selected to hold their position based on their commitment to Idaho State University and to the goals of the Alumni Association. Each year, the Board accepts nominations for new board members at the April meeting and seats those selected at the fall board meeting. Anyone may fill out a nomination form and nominate a member for the ISU Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Desired qualifications include
- Ability to motivate members and committees
- Proven leadership in organizations
- The ability to set and attain goals
- Ability to work as a team player
- Collaboration with Alumni Association staff on identifying prospective friends of the University.
- Be a resource to the greater community of the University and the Alumni Association and their respective missions.
- Recognize those who have contributed to Idaho State University in time and resources
- Identification of new board members to continue effective leadership for the ISU Alumni Association Board of Directors and for the University
- Support of the University through attending events and programing