Early Registration Event
EARLY REGISTRATION EVENT is an event held every April for high school graduates and other incoming freshmen to ISU. (Click here for a copy of the guide.)
Participants in the program will hear from faculty and professional staff, discover some of the differences between high school and college, learn how to develop an appropriate class schedule, and be among the first students to register for fall classes.
Attendance at the event will satisfy the requirement for the mandatory first-semester Fundamentals of Advising and Registration session.
NEW FRESHMAN REGISTRATION DATES APRIL 8, 9, 10, OR 11 2013
Before You Attend an EARLY REGISTRATION EVENT
- Review your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions and find:
- Your ISU ID - you will need this to sign up for The EARLY REGISTRATION EVENT.
- Your BengalWeb user name - You will need this to register for classes
- Your ISU email address - You will need this to receive information after the event.
- The ISU Web and Computer Services flyer - You will need this to acquaint yourself with ISU Web and Computing Services.
- In a separate mailing you will receive your ISU temporary password - You will need this to change your password before registering for classes.
- After receiving your acceptance letter with your username, and your temporary password, go to: https://wwws.isu.edu/departments/its/passchange.html
- Replace your temporary password with one of your choice.
- Follow the instructions on the ISU Web and Computer Services flyer to sign into your BengalWeb, Google Apps, and other ISU accounts.
- Prior to the event, you will receive the EARLY REGISTRATION EVENT Brochure by US Mail.
This will include important information including the agenda, parking options, directions to campus, and COMPASS testing locations.
Please bring the EARLY REGISTRATION EVENT Brochure with you to the event.
Student Athlete Information
Athletes! Before you register for your classes, visit with us in the Ballroom at the Athletic Table. We will let you know the practice times for your sport as well as advise you on athletic department requirements.