Each Online session is designed to help you achieve academic success at ISU.
Choose the appropriate session below. Each session will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
In-person registration sessions are available for students after completion of the online session. To schedule please call Central Academic Advising in Pocatello (208-282-3277), in Idaho Falls (208-282-7800), in Meridian (208-373-1700), or in Twin Falls (208-736-2101).
- Do not rush through the online session.
- Take your time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of any questions you have and ask for clarification (E-mail: email@example.com ).
- You are welcome to return to any session at any time for a quick review.
Select the appropriate advising session below:
After clicking the link, sign into Moodle using your Bengal Web Login and password. Once in - click the "Enroll Me" button.
- Freshman Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FFAR) session - Moodle login. All incoming "New" Freshmen must complete this online session.
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session - Moodle login. All incoming Transfer students must complete this online session.
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) - Moodle login. All students on Academic Probation (i.e. Academic Warning, Probation One, Probation Two) must complete this online session.
Museum Building 12
3rd Floor, Room 307
921 S. 8th, Stop 8054
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday