Welcome to the Second Semester Freshman
Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FAR) Session
How To Use This FAR Session
- Each page contains information in drop down lists. A plus indicates a closed list.
- To progress through the session, click the
in each of the sections.
- This will expand the lists so you can view the rest of the content.
- Once you are finished viewing a page, click the
button at the bottom of the page.
- BE ADVISED! In order to complete your session and remove your block, you must login with your ISU account.
- Contact the ITS Service Desk at 208-282-4357 if you need help getting your password.
You are now ready to begin the Second Mandatory Advising online Session. After each chapter you will be requested to correctly answer questions to progress to the next chapter.
You will need your ISU BengalWeb username and password at the end of this workshop to submit your responses. Your BengalWeb username and password are found in your admissioin documents.