Be Sure To Check and:
- Clear Holds;
- Pay outstanding Fees;
- Print your Degree Works Audit for review with your advisor;
- Search for classes and prepare a Trial Class Schedule;
- Schedule an appointment and meet with your advisor;
- Discover & Declare your major before your sophomore year.
The Fall 2017 Class Schedule will be available to view online on Monday, March 27th, 2017.
Online registration begins at 12:01 am for each class level:
- Senior, Graduate, Post-Baccalaureate (90+ Credits) Monday - April 10th
- Junior, (58-89 Credits) Wednesday - April 12th
- Sophomore, (26-57) Friday - April 14th
- Freshman (and non-degree seeking) Monday - April 17th
The benefits of advising are many and include:
- Direct student contact with faculty from their chosen discipline;
- Access to up-to-date information from the department;
- Assistance with creating a for long-range degree completion;
- Opportunity to expand discipline knowledge on an informal basis; and
- Referrals and invitations to relevant learning opportunities outside of the classroom.
Advisors & Advisees share responsibility for the advising relationship.
Students expect advisors to:
- provide information;
- be accessible;
- encourage educational engagement; and
- assist with attaining educational goals.
Advisors expect students to:
- schedule an advising session each semester;
- read the catalog & relevant website information;
- be prepared and bring questions to the advising session;
- assume final responsibility for course scheduling, program planning and the successful completion of graduation requirements.