Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Diversity
Welcome to the Office of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Diversity located on the campus of Idaho State University. We have structured this web site as a mechanism for understanding the role of this office and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Diversity in general. We have provided links to other sites with related content and a means to ask questions or deliver your comments to this office directly using email.
The Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Diversity policy and statement plan is available as:
- As Appendix A of the Online Faculty/Staff Handbook. Follow links.
- As a printed booklet. See Below.
The EEO/AA policy and statement plan is available in printed form in several locations around the University. Copies may be found in the:
- Office of Dean of Students
- Student Government Office
- TRIO Student Services
- Financial Aid Office
- Counseling & Testing Center
- Enrollment Planning and Academic Services
- ADA & Disabilities Resource Center
- Career Development Center
- Center for New Directions